Commercial Mechanical Contracting by West Bay Mechanical
West Bay Mechanical can provide commercial clients with:
- Custom home and multi-unit mechanical system designs
- Mechanical system project management, estimating and purchasing
- Permits and code compliancy
- Installation and renovations
- Scheduled maintenance and service contracts
- 24/7 Emergency Service
Our fully insured, bonded and licensed staff work with homeowners, strata councils, property management companies, and developers to satisfy any mechanical system need.
We have certified plumbers, heating, refrigeration, ventilation and air conditioning technicians, gas fitters, and specialists in fire suppression systems, fire protection, mechanical insulation, controls automation, welding and fabrication. As well, we have project managers and estimators who are Gold Seal Certified.
Plumbing & mechanical services in high demand include:
- A complete range of plumbing services from emergency plumbing, to installing high-end custom design kitchens and bathrooms, renovation rough-ins, and well-system and rain water collection system installation.
- Installing gas lines and appliances including modern, high efficiency gas fireplaces and inserts, gas stove tops, and gas BBQ outlets.
- Installing and servicing hot water space heating and hot water systems including electric boilers and high efficiency hot water on demand gas systems.
- Designing and installing multi-zone radiant hot water heating systems (in-floor radiant heat) that allow customers the flexibility to maintain different temperatures in different parts of the home.
- Installing and servicing high velocity heat pump systems that provide both air conditioning and heating. Our qualified tradesmen will also take care of the necessary ventilation, mechanical insulation, refrigeration and ductwork.
- Converting homes to more energy efficient or green mechanical systems. This might be as simple as installing new low-flow toilets and converting to an energy efficient hot water tank, or it could mean redesigning a home to take advantage of new solar, or geo-thermal heating and cooling technology.
- As well, we install and service air conditioning units, fire suppression systems and much more, just ask.
We work with the best known mechanical brands on the market including American Standard, Trane, Lennox, Carrier, John Wood and Mitsubishi.