Bear Mountain, Victoria BC
Total mechanical value: $27 million
Bear Mountain is one of the most ambitious development projects in the Victoria area.
West Bay Mechanical provided complete project management and mechanical system installation including: plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation and fire protection for a number of the buildings including:
- Original Bear Mountain Clubhouse: which now consists of Jack’s Place and Kuma Sushi and commercial offices.
- Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa: Set alongside the lush green fairways of the Jack and Steve Nicklaus co-designed Mountain golf course, the 156-room hotel and spa offers the level of sophistication guests expect from a world-class resort.
- Bear Mountain Athletic Center: The facility includes both fitness rooms and a pool.
- Ponds Landing: This development consists of two by four-storey residential condominium buildings containing a total of approximately 100 residences as well as commercial retail units.
- St Andrews Walk: This development consists of two by four-storey wood frame buildings comprising a total of 129 residences.
- Bear Mountain Corporate Office Building: Under construction.
- Finlayson Reach: This building is an eight-storey concrete framed residential condominium building containing 153 units, as well as amenities.
- The Highlander: The 1st phase includes a six-level concrete parkade and 14 residential units
Morey Rozon managed this project out of West Bay Mechanical’s Victoria office.