In-Floor Heating for your Victoria, Nanaimo & Surrounding areas Home
Are you considering innovative in-floor heating in Victoria, Nanaimo and surrounding areas for your home, professionally installed by West bay Mechanical? Also known as hydronic radiant heating, it is an effective heating solution that does not require the installation of ductwork or radiators. Additionally, it keeps the air clearer from the dust and allergens that a forced-air system might blow around your home. Instead of radiators and heat registers, your in-floor heating system circulates heated water through pipes in the floors by way of a circulation pump. In-floor heating systems are virtually invisible, and every room’s temperature can be regulated by a thermostat. We proudly install Rehau radiant heating solutions, designed for easy installation and energy efficiency. Call us today to learn more!
Benefits Offered by In-floor Heating Systems
Are you on the fence about investing in in-floor heating? We invite you to consider the many benefits that it can offer:
- Energy-efficiency: In-floor heating eliminates duct losses and is more efficient than its alternatives. It runs at a lesser temperature than traditional heating and drives down your energy bill.
- No allergies: With in-floor heating, there is no ductwork, which means there is a lesser risk of allergens floating in the air. This feature dramatically reduces the risk of worsening allergies.
- Quieter heating: In-floor heating systems don't make any noise. You won't hear your vents turning on and off all day.
- Consistent heating: In-floor heating provides consistent heating because warm air rises. The heat from your flooring will emit upwards, which will warm the room with even temperatures.
- Lesser equipment: In-floor heating systems don't require the ductwork, registers, radiators, vents and other equipment associated with conventional heating systems.
- Aesthetically pleasing: In-floor heating systems don't take up large amounts of space on your property and are out of sight. With them, you don't have to deal with unsightly equipment that takes up space.
These are some of the many advantages of in-floor heating. Other than this, we can provide you with various heating options. If you want to know more about in-floor heating systems, read our blogs.
Get in Touch
At West Bay Mechanical, we are always looking for new clients. If you have any questions about our in-floor heating in Victoria, we'd love to have a chat.